We hope that this section of frequently asked questions may answer a few of the questions that you may have.
Choosing a funeral service: when, how, prices, necessary information etc
- Who do I have to inform about a death?
- What happens between the time the person dies and the time they are buried or cremated?
- How much does a funeral cost?
- Do I have to choose a whole range of services or can I just choose which services I need?
- I have heard that there are cheaper Funeral Directors outside Ibiza. Is this true?
- Do you provide any additional services?
Life insurance and wills
- How do I find out if the deceased has life insurance or a funeral plan?
- What is covered by life insurance and funeral plans?
- Is it worthwhile taking out life insurance or a funeral plan?
- How do I find out if the deceased has left a will or not?
Cremation services in Ibiza
- Does Pompas Fúnebres Ibiza offer a service for people in Ibiza who wish to be cremated?
- Can the deceased be cremated in Ibiza?